GPP helps groups working together in state alignment around a shared long-term vision for change. Bridging visionary and tactical approaches, we help our partners shift their organizing, narrative and movement building work to deepen power-building strategies across the state.
- California partners: Million Voters Project, Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment, Asian American and Pacific Islanders for Civic Engagement, California Calls, CHIRLA, OCCET, PICO CA, Power California
- New York partners: Citizen Action NY, Community Voices Heard, Make the Road NY, NY Communities for Change, VOCAL-NY, NY Civic Engagement Table, in relationship with Working Families Organization
- Florida partners: New Florida Majority, SEIU 32BJ, Organize Florida, Dream Defenders, Faith in Florida, Florida Immigrant Rights Coalition
- Arizona partners: LUCHA, Mi Familia Vota, Our Vote: Our Voice, CHISPA and Unite-Here
- Colorado partners: Together Colorado, Colorado Working Families Party, SEIU Local 105, Colorado AFL-CIO, United for New Economy, Colorado Education Association, Colorado WINS, 9to5 Colorado, Colorado People’s Action, Movimiento Poder